Monday, January 07, 2013

My latest finds...

Post Christmas shopping... always fun.  Since I'm not shopping for new clothes these days (for obvious reasons) I made a stop at Home Sense to check out what they've got to offer in the home department.  I've got a gift card burning a hole in my pocket... so I was excited to check things out!

Here are some of my favourite finds...

Love these woven rugs-- they were $49.99 each-- seriously!


The colours in these throw rugs were really awesome too... perfect to add a punch of colour to your home during the dreary winter months...


They had a great collection of fun and eclectic side tables-- loving this one.


And this one too!  I'm considering for the baby's room... could be a nice contrast sitting beside my all white chair... hmmm...


Did you know Home Sense had Dwell Studio items for sale?  I didn't!  I found a few throw pillows...


And also Dwell Studio baby bedding and storage baskets for clearance/discounted prices in the kids section.  They had pink for girls...


.... And some cute blue/grey bedding for baby boys.  So fun!


Anyhow... Home Sense... I will be back!

1 comment:

Michelle @ AM Dolce Vita said...

I can't believe that woven rug is only $48! Want! Btw, I am hosting a giveaway for a free pair of designer pillows (value up to $140) so don't forget to check it out. :)